Documents required for membership application
- The application form can be downloaded from our website. Once downloaded please fill, complete your details, sign and then send it back to us
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of a bank statement (within the last 3 months)
If you have any questions, please contact us before post your document.
How to apply
- Visit our shop with the valid documents required mentioned above.
- Send the documents to us at Kapook UK, 94 Caledonian Road, London, N1 9DN, please include a telephone number or mobile phone number for our team to contact once the documents have been received.
Once your application has been processed, our team member will contact you directly to inform you of your membership number. Our team member will inform you of the details of how to use your membership number and how Kapook UK service operates. With your membership number, you can make a transfer using our membership rates and promotional rates on offer during the promotional period.
How to transfer money
- You can transfer money via the DEBIT CARD card by calling us or visit our store.
- Contact our team on working days and hours to inform the exact amount and details of the recipient in Thailand. If you want the money to arrive the next day, could you please contact us before 17.00 GMT. If you contact us after 17.00 the transaction may take 2 working days.
- After we received your money, we will transfer your money to the recipient’s account. The exchange rate will be received on the day that the money arrived at the destination.
- We will send a text message to your mobile phone when your money arrived at the destination account. (If you want to have a receipt, please notify our staff at the time that you make the transaction. We will send a receipt via email)