Kapook EU follows the UK government’s standard procedures and policies to ensure that all customers are served with the best service and standard
- Operate in a safe and sound manner to maintain satisfactory regulatory ratings at all times.
- Make sure that all our staff are trained to be aware of their obligations, in particular in terms of ensuring that our business is not abused by criminals for the purpose of financial crime.
- Grow in a controlled, organic manner that will ensure financial strength and profitability over a sustained period of time.
- Establish the operational framework necessary to implement, support and promote the targeted mix of products and services by developing the company’s organizational structure.
- Policies, procedures, and compliance programs; marketing, promotion, and image-building efforts; IT systems and product support automation.
- Listening to our clients, monitoring take up levels and drop out levels versus spreads on given currency pairs.
- Provision of all possible security measures to safeguard client funds.